We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The Hygge pincushion is a colourful crochet project to bring a bit of Hygge into your life. It combines crochet and cross stitch into a single project that doesn’t take long to finish. The pin cushion can be stuffed with regular toy stuffing, or special pincushion stuffing to make sure your pins and needles stay as sharp as possible. You will need just one skein of base colour and multiple colours of cotton in order to make your own Hygge pincushion."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts