10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
By: Kirsten Ballering from haakmaarraak.nl
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The Hygge pincushion is a colourful crochet project to bring a bit of Hygge into your life. It combines crochet and cross stitch into a single project that doesn’t take long to finish. The pin cushion can be stuffed with regular toy stuffing, or special pincushion stuffing to make sure your pins and needles stay as sharp as possible. You will need just one skein of base colour and multiple colours of cotton in order to make your own Hygge pincushion."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fall Treats
- 90s Grunge Fabric Pumpkins
- Funky Summer Hat!!!
- DIY Paper Flowers
- Basic Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Old Fashion Milk Bottle Ring Toss
- Subtle Elegance Pillar Candle Holders
- Wooden Letter Personalized Keychains
- Over Easy Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Hello Summer Watermelon Wood Sign