10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
April Showers Bring Felt Flowers
By: Amy from delineateyourdwelling.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create these sweet felt flowers with only a few materials. They are the perfect creative DIY bouquet for any occasion and great to sit out year round!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Dollar Store Spring Rainbow Wreath
- Dollar Store Plastic Spoon Mirror
- Spring Willow DIY Wreath
- Dollar Store Diva DIY Mirror
- No Sew Embroidery Hoop Wall Organizer
- Stunningly Simple DIY Notice Board
- Glittering Gold DIY Garden Projects
- White Wine Vase
- Double Sunflower Yarn Wreath
- Dollar Store Bird's Nest DIY Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts