This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Minute Spring DIY Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"While my hubby has been working on the flower beds (since I have a tendency to kill anything that grows), I decided to work on something pretty for the front door. I have been painting my home and since that is a major time sucker I wanted a project that was quick and easy. I found an extra grapevine wreath in the basement (you can get them at any craft store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby). I ran to Michaels and got some faux flowers that were 50% off. You can use whatever type of flowers you want. I used the wire cutters and cut off the majority of the stem, leaving about 3 inches, and I simply stuck them into the wreath. I made sure to dig them into the parts of the wreath that were the most dense, so they would stay put. You can hot glue them just to be safe, but even in our fierce Kansas wind mine havent moved.I then hot-glued on a wooden letter (also from Michaels). I didnt paint mine since it came white, but you could throw on a coat of spray paint if you want yours a different color. I then used my bow maker that I got years ago to make my bow out of some burlap and lace ribbon. If you struggle with bows, this sucker is a life saver. Mines not perfect, but its a heck of a lot better than it would be if I had done it by hand. Thats it folks. This is a no-brainer, super easy project, and I love that it gives a bright pop of color to my front door."
If you like this DIY wreath, you'll love the other spring wreaths featured in our fabulous collection: 54 Creative DIY Spring Wreath Ideas
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Grapevine wreath
- faux flowers
- glue gun
- wired ribbon
- pipe cleaner
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Chandelier
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts