Succulent and Pebble DIY Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you are looking for spring wreath ideas to brighten up your front door this year, look no further than this stunning, simple, and entirely unique how to make a wreath tutorial. This adorable piece of DIY home dcor for the spring is made out of faux succulents and craft store pebbles. It is an amazing way to add some green to your life without worrying about watering and taking care of delicate little plants. The Succulent and Pebbles DIY Wreath will take you an afternoon to make and takes about 48 hours to dry.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Skull Centerpiece
- Spooky Spell Books
- Zombie Candy Bowl
- DIY Monogrammed Fall Table Runner
- Thanksgiving Invitations
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Make Your Own Boozy Advent Calendar
- Fun Christmas String Lights
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- Recycle Plastic Bottles to Decor Items
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts