Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Everyone has memories of using fabric paints to personalize hats and t-shirts as a kid. Wouldn't it be fun to provide those sorts of fun memories for your own children? Luckily, iLovetoCreate has compiled the Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack. Use the different fabric paints provided in this collection to create awesome clothing items and even better memories. With so many different colors and styles of paint to choose from, you'll have exactly what you need to complete your project no matter how big your little one's imaginations are.
First up, we've got Tulip Slick Fabric Paints in three beautiful neon colors that are absolutely perfect for summer projects. Decorate camp t-shirts, hats, tote bags, and even sneakers in order to keep each troop of children together while they're out adventuring. If your plan is to put your child's name somewhere on his or her clothes, don't worry about your lettering looking sloppy. The writer tip on the top of each bottle makes personalizing items easier than ever. Your kids will love how the bright paint stands up on their shirts, backpacks, visors, and more once it's dried.
If you're looking for a product that kids can use without your help, the Dual-Tip Fabric Markers are just what you need. These mess-free, neon-colored markers will provide hours of fun for toddlers or grade schoolers, especially since making t-shirts or DIY canvas stuffed animals is one of the easiest crafts for the classroom or a daycare center. These pretty markers aren't just for kids, either. Personalize clothing of your own with the extra fine tips of these pens, or use them to write your kids' names on the insides of their gloves, hats, scarves to ensure that winter accessories won't get misplaced at school.
There's even something in this pack for those looking for a more glamorous finish. Tulip's Beads in a Bottle provide the perfect accents to costumes or sparkly everyday apparel. Use this paint--in Sunstone, Fool's Gold, or Mica Flakes--add a little dazzle to the sleeves and trim of your shirts, cotton dresses, fabric headbands, and even shoes.
There are countless ways to utilize this durable, machine-washable paint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Spice up your holiday decor with this simple but adorable Scarf Christmas Wreath! A quick and easy Christmas activity to do with the… Continue reading: "Scarf Christmas Wreath Tutorial"
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win a Holiday Beaded Ornament Kit!
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win a Holiday Stencil Sheet Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Witches Brew Cocktail
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Polar Express Shadow Box
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- White Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts