10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
Gifted by iLovetoCreate
Reviewed by Kayla Stroner, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Everyone has memories of using fabric paints to personalize hats and t-shirts as a kid. Wouldn't it be fun to provide those sorts of fun memories for your own children? Luckily, iLovetoCreate has compiled the Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack. Use the different fabric paints provided in this collection to create awesome clothing items and even better memories. With so many different colors and styles of paint to choose from, you'll have exactly what you need to complete your project no matter how big your little one's imaginations are.
First up, we've got Tulip Slick Fabric Paints in three beautiful neon colors that are absolutely perfect for summer projects. Decorate camp t-shirts, hats, tote bags, and even sneakers in order to keep each troop of children together while they're out adventuring. If your plan is to put your child's name somewhere on his or her clothes, don't worry about your lettering looking sloppy. The writer tip on the top of each bottle makes personalizing items easier than ever. Your kids will love how the bright paint stands up on their shirts, backpacks, visors, and more once it's dried.
If you're looking for a product that kids can use without your help, the Dual-Tip Fabric Markers are just what you need. These mess-free, neon-colored markers will provide hours of fun for toddlers or grade schoolers, especially since making t-shirts or DIY canvas stuffed animals is one of the easiest crafts for the classroom or a daycare center. These pretty markers aren't just for kids, either. Personalize clothing of your own with the extra fine tips of these pens, or use them to write your kids' names on the insides of their gloves, hats, scarves to ensure that winter accessories won't get misplaced at school.
There's even something in this pack for those looking for a more glamorous finish. Tulip's Beads in a Bottle provide the perfect accents to costumes or sparkly everyday apparel. Use this paint--in Sunstone, Fool's Gold, or Mica Flakes--add a little dazzle to the sleeves and trim of your shirts, cotton dresses, fabric headbands, and even shoes.
There are countless ways to utilize this durable, machine-washable paint.
Read NextArabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 22, 2014
Love the tulip products. think these would work well in some of my quilting projects!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Baby Shower Gift Bouquet
You can fit everything that an expecting mother needs in one adorable package with the help of this amazing baby shower tutorial. Make… Continue reading: "Baby Shower Gift Bouquet"
- Chance to win an Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern!
- Enter for a chance to win a Zoku Iced Coffee Maker!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Flower Punch Board
- Flameless Wax Candles
- Gift Bag Punch Board
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Candy Box Punch Board
- Amy Tangerine Collection
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts