Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
When asked what tool they can't live without, nine out of ten crafters will say hot glue gun. If you need to adhere something securely and discreetly, a glue gun is your best friend. What if you find yourself working on a project and there's no outlet in sight? This Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun from We R Memory Keepers is the ideal solution for the designer on the go.
It seems like you can't win with traditional hot glue guns. Either the cord is too short, making it impossible to move freely as you work, or it's too long and a total pain in the neck to pack up for craft night. But the Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun is lightweight, portable, and did we mention cordless? No more lugging around extra cord in your tote bag–this handy tool will even fit inside your purse!
You'll need to invest in AA batteries to power the Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun. A word of caution: make sure to remove the batteries when the glue gun is not in use. This precious pink glue gun can get pretty hot, so taking the batteries out between uses will prevent drips and burns and save battery life. Apart from its convenient design, this glue gun features a lighted nozzle, which makes it easier to apply the glue properly on the first try. In future models I'd like to see a switch for the nozzle light. If you work in a well-lit space, you won't always need the light, and turning it off would conserve power.
The Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun is a charming craft tool that gives you the flexibility you need to get truly creative in your crafting. In addition to DIY decorations, handmade jewelry, and home decor, this portable glue gun can be used for boring old patch jobs around the house. The attached flip stand allows you to work safely and efficiently on your projects, no matter what they may be. The possibilities are endless with the Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When I first tried tie dye I became immediately hooked on the simple, yet colorful process and I knew that I wanted to create more… Continue reading: "Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Wow! Embossing Powder!
- Enter to win Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and more!
- Enter to win a Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win a Bowdabra Bowmaker!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Glitter Tape
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts