Flower Punch Board
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
The Flower Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers makes it simple to punch and score floral embellishments for gift wrap, scrapbooks, and home decor. Printed, stamped, or plain, any piece of paper can be transformed using this great tool. The Flower Bunch Board contains a score board, two-way punch, scoring tool, petal curler, and helpful user guide.
Don't settle for the same old bouquet of paper flowers! Add dimension to your blooms by using the Flower Punch Board's sizing options. The XXL setting creates flowers 9 inches in diameter. These big, bold blossoms look fabulous on large gift bags and boxes. You can also string them together on a garland to add a springtime touch to your bedroom. If less is more, try the XXS setting, which makes flowers that are only 3 inches in diameter. Put a fancy finish on a handmade card, glam up a gift tag, or trick out scrapbook page with tiny flowers.
Making your own gift wrapping, cards, and decorations allows you to express your creativity without breaking the bank. Not only is the Flower Punch Board easy to use, but it's also inexpensive. Give any occasion–birthday party, bridal shower, holiday–an air of sophistication with paper flowers. They make great party favors, too! Choose a paper to match your theme and start punching and scoring. Paper with a sweet balloon pattern would be great for birthdays, while a glossy silver paper would shimmer and shine at a pre-wedding event.
In the next iteration of the Flower Punch Board, I'd love to see an even smaller setting to make my vision of a teeny tiny flower bouquet come true. In the meantime, it's possible to make paper flowers even more lifelike with the petal curler. Add a few leaf punches to your piece and you're all set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer is coming, which means you'll definitely want to make some DIY pot holders for all the tasty summer dishes and pies you'll be… Continue reading: "Very Easy Potholder Watermelon Craft"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts