Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Jesse Carpender, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Let's cut to the chase. If you need a great pair of crafting scissors, you can't go wrong with these Amplify Mixed Media Scissors from Fiskars. These Fiskars Scissors can cut through any of your crafting materials, from cardstock to cardboard. Your crafting kit is incomplete without these indispensable beauties.
Don't waste time on scissors that just don't cut it. Scissors are a main tool for crafters, with so many wreaths, paper crafts, and fabric crafts to make. Save your time and sanity by using these sturdy scissors to cut through multiple layers of crafting materials at one time. Slice through tough materials like magnet, chipboard, and fiberglass cloth with ease.
The quality cut of this handy crafting tool comes from the premium-grade, stainless-steel blades with a handle-to-tip honed edge. You'll be amazed at how easily you can slice through mixed media. Fiskars scissors are designed to stay sharp, but they can be sharpened at your local hardware store if the need arises.
If you're paper crafting, which requires a lot of cutting, you'll be happy to use Fiskars scissors because the specially designed handle is easy to grip and soft to the touch. Any paper crafter has experienced the pain of using cheap plastic scissors for too long. On this thoughtfully designed pair of scissors, the thumb and finger loops feature ergonomic sculpting to fit the shape and movement of your hand.
Use these scissors for all of your DIY projects. You can't go wrong with a lifetime warrantee and ultra-sharp blades. You'll enjoy crafting so much more with a well-made tool. With Fiskars scissors, you can cut and craft more than ever.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Don't you wish you could carry around real flowers everywhere you go without them wilting away? Well, now you can with this Preserved… Continue reading: "Preserved Orchid Real Flower Necklace"
Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
Flower Punch Board
Skater's Village Flannel
Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
Candy Box Punch Board
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
XOXO Collection Pack
Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- 4th of July Pretzel Bites
- Tshirt Yarn Round Tablemat
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Patriotic Postage Stamp Flag Plaque
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- Free Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Scrapbook Album Christmas in Wonderland
- DIY Advent Christmas Tree Calender
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts