Wavy American Flag
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I was thinking about working up an american flag inspired pair of earrings, and so I set out working on this piece. After completing it, it took me a little longer than I would have liked for a pair of earrings, and was a little larger than I would have liked, though would still make a cute pair. Alternatively, you could add a pin back to this, add a magnet or use in scrapbooking or on a card. I finished my piece in about an hour and 15 minutes."
- Small Amounts of Light Weight/Sport Weight Yarn – I used Hobby Lobby’s I Love This Sport Weight Yarn in Red, White and Blue
- Small Piece of 10-Count Clear Plastic Canvas
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Cute Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft For Kids
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Printable Pin The Spider On The Web
- Black Cat Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Bunting
- Paper Plate Witch
- Christmas Angel Pasta Ornament
- Diy Dollar Tree Wreath For Fall
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts