We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
When you are planning a baby shower, one of the most important parts of getting your plan in place is the food. You want your guests to have happy and full bellies while they celebrate with the mom-to-be. Learn how to make cookies that are as yummy as they are easy when you bake these DIY Baby Shower Lemon Meltaways. These melt-in-your-mouth, citrus treats will be the delight of all of your guests. Serve them with some iced tea at summer shower for a refreshing pick-me-up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get started on your spring cleaning with DIY containers that will ensure your home is ready for a new season of creative living. These… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts