We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
When you are planning a baby shower, one of the most important parts of getting your plan in place is the food. You want your guests to have happy and full bellies while they celebrate with the mom-to-be. Learn how to make cookies that are as yummy as they are easy when you bake these DIY Baby Shower Lemon Meltaways. These melt-in-your-mouth, citrus treats will be the delight of all of your guests. Serve them with some iced tea at summer shower for a refreshing pick-me-up.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crafts are the easiest way to keep your kids occupied while they're cooped up inside during the winter. Why not give this Popsicle… Continue reading: "Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts