Cuddly Crochet Koala Baby Shower Gift Idea
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make this crochet lovey pattern for your favorite little marsupial. The koala works up quickly using only one skein and some scrap yarn, which makes it a perfect baby shower gift idea. Instructions include a bow that can be used as a bowtie or a ear bow, making this crochet toy totally gender neutral. Add this cuddly koala to a new baby's gift basket or just keep a couple on hand to give to friends' new little ones. This lovey pattern is quick and affordable enough to make a great charity gift too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- One skein Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Scraps of black yarn, grey fun fur yarn and accent bow color
- Size G + Size I hooks
- Tapestry needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments
- Westcott Diagonal Cutters
- Learn How to Craft Diy Art Using Stencils and a Pallet
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Personalized Map Trinket Dish
- DIY Rainbow Ribbon Wreath
- Baby Mittens
- Crochet Thumbless Baby Mittens
- Himalayan Salt Scrub
- Wooden Patriotic Door Sign
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts