How to Dye Roses at Home
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Roses are so pretty and elegant and smell fabulous! A great addition to my home decor but also a nice, thoughtful gift. And colored roses are even prettier! Make your own with this super simple tutorial on how to dye roses, in the comfort of your home! All you need is a a handful of household items and some free time. Use this for other flowers too but keep in mind that woody stems, like roses, take longer to absorb and uptake the dye than green-stemmed flowers."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Coupons For Kids
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Maze Cards For Kids
- Valentine's Day Heart Cookies
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Heart Hat
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts