This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pocket Mug Rug Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"If you’re looking for an easy and fun sewing project, check out this pocket mug rug pattern. This project is perfect for beginner sewers, and it’s a great way to use up fabric scraps. Plus, it makes a handy addition to your kitchen décor. It’s perfect for keeping your beverages close by while you work on your next project. Plus, it’s really easy to make; even if you’re a beginner sewer. The finished product is an adorable 4 ½- inch mug rug with a pocket. "
- Cut 3 pieces of fabric 4 ½ X 4 ½ -inches
- Cut 1 piece of batting 4 ½ X 4 ½ -inches
- sewing machine
Read NextGarden Stone Cookies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Paper Fall Oak Leaf Decoration
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printables
- Intertwined Dishcloth
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts