Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This black cape with a hood is great for dressing up at Halloween! The circle cloak swirls around and the oversized hood covers just enough of the face to look sinister! Perfect for witches, magicians, superheroes and cosplay events! The tutorial shows how to cut a circle of fabric (or two semicircles joined) according to your own measurements (so you can make it for children or adults!), then to draft a very simple hood piece and then attach it to the neck of the hood. A simple hand-sewn snap holds it on the shoulders, and a vintage button gives the finishing touch! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts