This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Baby Yoda toilet paper roll craft is adorable! It is perfect for an afternoon craft, family craft night, a play date, or even a Star Wars themed birthday party. With simple and common materials, this craft will fulfill all your needs to keep your kids busy. Grab some craft paper, flue, scissors, a pencil, empty toilet paper roll, a sharpie, download the provided templates and you are set to help your kids fall even more in love with Star Wars!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored paper
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Craft Glue
Grab an empty toilet paper roll and colored paper (green, light brown, dark brown, and pink).
Trace the head, hands, and nose pattern on green colored craft paper. The inner ear patterns and blush patterns on pink paper, and the strip on dark brown paper, and the rectangle and the sleeves on light brown paper.
You can also trace and cut out the strip and rectangle, they should cover the toilet paper roll, that’s all.
Cut out the traced patterns.
Attach the hand cutouts on the wider end of the sleeve cutout, stick the strip on either long side of the rectangle paper and stick the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts attached to the head cutout.
Attach the arm patterns in the middle of the rectangle paper. Cut the toilet paper roll into half or slightly longer than half its height.
Cover the toilet paper roll with the rectangle paper.
Attach the eye cutouts on the head cutout of the baby Yoda craft.
Attach the blush cutouts on both cheeks as well.
Use a sharpie to draw the nose outline and the mouth.
Attach the head pattern on the top-front side of the paper covered toilet paper roll.
Read NextConfetti Vases and Jars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Confetti Vases and Jars
- How to a Host a Fizzlin' DIY Bath Bomb Party
- Themed Party Ideas You Wish You Thought Of
- Lavender Mason Jar Candles
- 29 Ideas for Girls Night In
- Simple Sprinkle Paper Bows
- How to Host a Tea Party Inspired by Downton Abbey
- Itty Bitty DIY Party Favor Pots
- Mini Watermelon Bag
- 15 Thank You Gifts and Hostess Gift Ideas To Show Your Gratitude
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- DIY Scarf Wreath
- Fall Pumpkin Lanterns
- Mini Pumpkin Topiary
- Gods Eye Pumpkin Lanterns
- Wool Covered Wood Pumpkin Decor Craft
- Printable Halloween Quotes
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts