This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Baby Yoda toilet paper roll craft is adorable! It is perfect for an afternoon craft, family craft night, a play date, or even a Star Wars themed birthday party. With simple and common materials, this craft will fulfill all your needs to keep your kids busy. Grab some craft paper, flue, scissors, a pencil, empty toilet paper roll, a sharpie, download the provided templates and you are set to help your kids fall even more in love with Star Wars!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored paper
- Toilet Paper Roll
- Craft Glue
Grab an empty toilet paper roll and colored paper (green, light brown, dark brown, and pink).
Trace the head, hands, and nose pattern on green colored craft paper. The inner ear patterns and blush patterns on pink paper, and the strip on dark brown paper, and the rectangle and the sleeves on light brown paper.
You can also trace and cut out the strip and rectangle, they should cover the toilet paper roll, that’s all.
Cut out the traced patterns.
Attach the hand cutouts on the wider end of the sleeve cutout, stick the strip on either long side of the rectangle paper and stick the inner ear cutouts on the ear parts attached to the head cutout.
Attach the arm patterns in the middle of the rectangle paper. Cut the toilet paper roll into half or slightly longer than half its height.
Cover the toilet paper roll with the rectangle paper.
Attach the eye cutouts on the head cutout of the baby Yoda craft.
Attach the blush cutouts on both cheeks as well.
Use a sharpie to draw the nose outline and the mouth.
Attach the head pattern on the top-front side of the paper covered toilet paper roll.
Read NextSimple Sprinkle Paper Bows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Simple Sprinkle Paper Bows
- Themed Party Ideas You Wish You Thought Of
- 29 Ideas for Girls Night In
- DIY Butterfly Balloons
- 20 Sweet DIY Candy Decorations
- Kick-off Time: 9 Awesome Fantasy Football Draft Party Ideas
- Friday the 13th Party Invites
- Confetti Vases and Jars
- Fun and Festive Ceiling Streamers
- 100+ Wreaths: How to Make Homemade Wreaths for Every Season
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts