DIY Fall Decor: 26 Beautiful Fall Wreaths
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Say hello to gorgeous wreaths! One of the best parts of the fall season is decorating your home with warm autumn colors and decorations. Pumpkins and hay bales aside, you need to ensure that your door is decorated beautifully for this lovely season. DIY fall wreaths are so much fun to make, and the results are simply stunning. You might make a more traditional fall wreath, or you may delve into a completely unexpected (but still stunning) project. Take this DIY Fall Wreath From a Pool Noodle. It is exactly as it sounds: you start with a pool noodle and you end with this amazing result. Find more homemade fall wreaths in our collection of DIY Fall Decor: 26 Beautiful Fall Wreaths. You will certainly not be disappointed with the options in this collection. Once you've created the perfect fall wreath for your home, guests will ask you where you bought it! Impress visitors with your beautiful new fall wreath, and don't delay! These projects are too pretty to pass up.
Table of Contents
Fall Wreaths Made of Fabric
If you love to sew, then you probably have more fabric than you know what to do with. These DIY fall decor ideas are the perfect way to use up all of that scrap fabric as your create something new and beautiful for your home. Wreaths are a wonderful way to add an inviting touch to your living space, and wreaths made of fabric are just that much more cozy! Who knew that your habit of hoarding lovely fall patterns could grant you such lovely new decor? Best of all, these DIY fall wreaths come together so quickly that they're perfect for any last-minute decorating that needs to be done.
Get ready to have all of the delights that autumn has to offer readily available to you and download your free copy of our eBook today. These fantastic fall decorating ideas will ensure that your home is everything that you want it to be during the harvest season. Start decorating with these lovely ideas and transform your home:
Felt Fall Wreaths
Felt is always a favorite when it comes to crafting materials. You'll find a variety of ideas for what to make with felt in all of these free wreath tutorials! These DIY fall decor ideas are perfect for putting your love of felt to good use. Every fall, you probably find that your crafting preferences lean toward thick, cozy materials, which is why felt is such a favorite among people looking to add some handmade charm to their seasonal home. Well, don't just sit there! Grab your felt and give your home a focal point amongst the pinecones and autumnal garland.
Fall Wreaths with Yarn
These easy yarn crafts are perfect for yarn-lovers that aren't great with needles and hooks. If you have an abundance of scrap yarn, put it to good use by creating DIY fall decor that is sure to drop the jaws of all who enter your home this season. These fall wreaths are almost too beautiful to be true! You can make a whole bunch of these wreaths with yarn and give them to all your friends this autumn as a cozy and thoughtful gift. Don't worry about knowing how to knit; DIY yarn wreaths are the perfect way turn your passion for yarn into something that practically makes itself.
Paper Craft Fall Wreaths
You can turn plain paper into adorable fall decorations with these paper crafts that are oh-so-stunning. This year, your house will surely be the talk of the town as you hang one of these fall wreaths on your door or fireplace. Once you try these simple, cheap paper decorations, you'll fall in love with the process and won't want to stop making delicate paper creations. DIY fall decor like this will surely mix things up in your living space this season.
More of Our Favorite DIY Fall Wreaths
Take a look at the rest of our amazing DIY wreath ideas to make your own wreath for your front door this fall. These homemade wreath ideas are perfect for days of chilly weather and apple cider, so you won't want to miss out on this fall decor to make your autumn complete. From dollar store supplies to pool noodles, anyone can put they're creative talents to work and bring these beauties to life. DIY fall decor has never looked so good!
Looking for the most adorable fall wreath of all? Try this classic project to decorate your front door this autumn: Leaves Wreath Fall Craft Idea
What is your favorite wreath-making material? Tell us below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Autumn Leaves Easy Canvas Art
- Painted Pumpkin Recycled Bottle Craft
- Color Drip Pumpkin Decor Box
- Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
- Friendly Fall Mason Jar Craft
- Gorgeous Pumpkin Vase
- Festive Fall Porch Decorations
- Rustic Harvest DIY Wreath
- Dollar Store Leaf Wreath
- Upcycled Fall Painted Pumpkins
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Halloween Candle Holders
- Non-Scary Halloween Decor Printables
- Rolled Paper Flower Pumpkin
- Geometric Glitter Pumpkins
- Glow in the Dark Painted Pumpkins
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Thrifty and Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Marshmallow DIY Winter Wreath
- Fantasy Fabric Floral Bouquet
- 7 Yummy Baby Shower Punch Recipes
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts