Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
Amazing Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Children love advent calendars. It is a traditional way to countdown the days until Christmas. If you want a cute way to customize an advent calendar for your particular child, this one made of paper rolls is perfect! You can fill it with anything you want! You can even do a theme, like all little farm animals or all Barbie clothes. Each night your child will poke a hole in one of the rolls to countdown to Christmas! Begin on roll number 1 on the first day of December and continue on through the month until your child opens the last one on Christmas Eve."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- Colorful Paper Easter Eggs
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Cupcake Liner Daffodils
- Mardi Gras Wreath
- Mardi Gras Jester Centerpiece
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts