Sweet Floppy Bunny Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This pattern is suitable for sewists of all levels, so don't be afraid to try it even if this is your first stuffed animal project! These little bunnies can be a great gift for a special kid or an adorable addition to any Easter basket this year. This Sweet Floppy Bunny Pattern can be given as a gift or it can be used as a decoration this holiday. However you use them, everyone is sure to love their adorable bunny faces!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDIY Sock Bunny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade Christmas ornaments make perfect gifts for teachers, family and friends. These fun and Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman… Continue reading: "Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Snow Globe
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts