DIY Spring Bunny Jar Display
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Thankfully, in my part of the country, Mother Nature has been kind to us this winter. I really have no reason to complain but I am so looking forward to warmer weather and sunshine. Easter is right around the corner and I wanted to add a little touch of spring to my home decor. I can’t get enough of cute bunnies. I have so many cute Easter Bunny decorations and I needed a creative way to display them. This DIY Spring Bunny Jar Display hit the jackpot on cuteness. Bonus points too for re-purposing unused glass jars I had stored in my basement."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 4 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Mini Weaving Loom Fall Pumpkins
- Mixed Media Halloween Wine Bottles
- Pirate Treasure Chest Treats
- The Feather Place
- 10 Halloween Craft Blogs That Are Wickedly Good
- Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
- Monsters Inc. Pumpkin
- Jack Skellington Sharpie Mug
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts