DIY Easter Gifts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"When I found this sweet vintage Easter bunny image, I knew I had to use it to create DIY Easter Gifts you can make in about 20 minutes (plus drying time). It's the perfect vintage feel for a special Easter treat. Peter Cottontail won't have anything on you when you show up with the cutest gift for the hostess at Easter dinner. The best part? It's an easy upcycle that you can fill with the recipient's favorite Easter candy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts