Upcycled Easter Crayon Shapes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Create your own melted upcycled Easter crayon shapes and colour in Easter cards. The perfect Easter class gifts for kids or for parties over the Easter break. This simple Easter craft idea is a fun way to use up broken crayons instead of throwing them out. An easy craft project that kids will love, using their new rainbow coloured crayons in fun Easter shapes. They are a perfect pair with the colour in Easter card printables."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Broken crayons
- Easter chocolate moulds
Add broken crayon pieces into chocolate mould sections
Place in low oven for around 10 minutes or until crayons have melted
Allow to cool before removing from mould
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts