Make Your Own Bunny Crayons
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Fill the Easter basket this year with bunny crayons. Gather all the broken crayons around the house and bake. It is a great non-candy treat that the kids will love."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Unwrapped Crayons
- Bunny Silicone Mold
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Upcycled Spring Bunny
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Easy Shamrock Lollipops
- DIY Botanical Invitations
- DIY Watercolor Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts