Homemade Felt Easter Basket
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Customize an Easter basket for your little one by choosing colors and a design that suits their individual style. Not only is this craft absolutely darling, but it only requires a few simple steps. These Homemade Felt Easter Baskets are a fun craft that will add a loving touch to any egg hunt, and they are also a great way to present sugary treats to the kids. This project really saves time because it can be done relatively quickly and, even better, for less than ten dollars! This project gives you the opportunity to create something special for your child, and the cool look and texture will ensure that they love it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Read NextFloral DIY Easter Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 4 Ideas For Decorating A Wood Bunny
- How To Make Wooden Spindle Carrots
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts