10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Watering Can Earth Day Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you are looking for a great way to teach your kids about the great outdoors, consider spending your Earth Day this year planting some new flowers, trees, or other plants. Use Earth Day craft ideas like this milk jug creation to show your little ones how easy it is to repurpose things around the house and save the earth at the same time. This Watering Can Earth Day Craft is easily made from an old plastic carton and tools you have around the house. Recycled craft ideas like this are fun and instructive at the same time.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: Green Crafting
Difficulty Level: Kid Friendly
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection
- DIY Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper
- Simple Seafoam Mason Jars
- Painted Pumpkin Recycled Bottle Craft
- Recycled Record Jackets Christmas Wreath
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft
- Magic Money Mason Jar Snow Globe
- Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Pincushion Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts