10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Mini Garden Earth Day Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Show your kids how to make a little garden and make a new friends at the same time. Learn how to celebrate Earth Day by making a science experiment that will just keep growing. The Mini Garden Earth Day Crafts show you how to make an itty bitty garden that will look great on your windowsill or out on the front porch. All you need to make these cuties is an old baby food jar, some googley eyes, and any other decorations you might want. Recycled craft ideas like these quirky jars make great Earth Day craft ideas.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextRecycled Pen Cap Vase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Crochet Winter Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- DIY Cactus Christmas Tree
- Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts