We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This is a fiesta wreath made from honeycomb balls and tissue paper flowers! Oriental Trading sells honeycomb balls in the prettiest pink and navy and mint and lavender color palettes and when combined, they make for one colorful wreath that you'll want to keep up all summer!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
HolidayCinco de Mayo, Summer
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Button Flower
- Repurposed Rake Spring Decor
- Kids' Cloth Napkins for the Lunchbox
- Orange Dot Quilts
- DIY Jewelry Box Gift
- Duct Tape Coasters (using dollar tree duct tape)
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Five Petal Flower
- How to Make a Ribbon Lei with Three Colors
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts