This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Fairy Lights in Glass Globes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"When we moved into our new house we discovered that the previous owner had left us a few things, including some solar-powered garden lamps. They weren't working, however they had very pretty glass globes, which I decided to recycle. They became beautiful, cosy Christmas decorations. What you will need is a glass container - I used glass globes from solar lamps - but any nice glass, jar, or a glass vase would do. You will also need some LED lights that are battery operated and that can fit inside your glass container. That's it! Now you can enjoy some cosy lights."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cool as a Cactus Balloon Decoration Idea
Balloons have always been a party decor must-have. But balloon decorating ideas like this are seriously next level. Simple, yet… Continue reading: "Cool as a Cactus Balloon Decoration Idea"
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Cute Snowman Homemade Ornaments
- Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament
- Bright Button Wreath
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
- Precious Graphic Salt Dough Ornaments
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Paperclip Homemade Ornaments
- 30+ Christmas Crafts Made from Recycled Materials
- DIY Elf on the Shelf Pattern
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts