Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
"10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas" eBook
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Spread some Christmas cheer for a fraction of the cost with these easy Christmas crafts!
Christmas is one of the largest holidays of the year. From ornaments and tree decorations to wreaths and outdoor decor, there's always an overabundance of craft types to choose from. What's nice about this collection of projects is you won't have to make those tough choices because of the cost of materials. The 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas Free eBook is full of crafts for Christmas that won't break your budget so you can make them all.
When it comes to Christmas, presentation is everything. There's nothing quite as exciting as setting up your Christmas decorations -- except making them! But you have dinners to prepare, parties to plan and presents to wrap. You hardly have time to make homemade Christmas decorations or handmade Christmas gifts! However, the Christmas projects in this eBook will even give you time to stop and admire your hard work with a collection of quick, cheap and easy Christmas crafts.
This plethora of projects helps you adorn your door and mantel, front door and trim your tree with an extra dose of holiday cheer for a fraction of the cost. Why sacrifice your Christmas budget on your decorating plans when you can make your own decor for the season from dollar store material? Get the best bang for your buck and plan your Christmas style with the help of these fun, festive and frugal dollar store crafts for Christmas.
Prepping for Christmas doesn’t stop at decorating. There are many other things to consider, but what’s on top of the list is clear and simple: handmade Christmas gifts. Making your own holiday gifts is a phenomenal way to show your loved ones just how much you appreciate their love and friendship. Be thoughtful this holiday season and make some homemade Christmas gifts with these dollar store crafts. From handmade gift wrap ideas to handmade soap and dinner favors, this collection has a gift idea for everyone.
Table of Contents
Hi Holiday Crafters,
This collection of dollar store crafts will serve as a wonderful source of inspiration that will help you transform your home for Christmas. These fun and festive Christmas crafts can be used year after year. Express your creativity while you decorate your home for the holidays with your free, printable copy of our eBook. Personalize your Christmas celebration, handmade Christmas gifts, and your tree with these 10 amazing crafts that your friends and family will be sure to admire. With these 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas, you’ll be sure to make the Christmas season an even more memorable time of year for you and your loved ones!
The Editors of AllFreeHolidayCrafts
Download your copy of 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas.
Christmas Yarn and Ornament Wreath (pg. 5) Spread some holiday cheer with this beautiful Christmas Yarn and Ornament Wreath. This homemade Christmas Wreath is a great way to display your holiday spirit right at your front door. Using yarn, colored light bulbs, and ornaments, this charming wreath will add a tasteful and fabulous touch of Christmas without looking cheesy. Choose various patterns and variations of green for the yarn to add some contrast. What are you waiting for? Grab your yarn and get your house ready of Christmas.
Mason Jar Gift Wrap (pg. 11) Wrap your Christmas presents in style this year with the Mason Jar Gift Wrap project. Using a Mason jar and colored tissue paper you can transform drab wrapping jobs into fabulous packaged presents. Plus, mason jars are reusable, so your friends and family can use this packaging over and over again. It's a great way to add a modern handmade style to your gifts this holiday season.
AllFreeHolidayCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft collections organized around a theme, such as Christmas or Halloween. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. Our eBooks are also offered on iTunes and the Kindle store on Amazon. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of crafts to our users.
If you are having trouble downloading our free eBooks, visit our FAQ page here: How do I download the eBook?
If you enjoyed this eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable holiday craft collections. You can browse our entire library of free eBooks here.
The 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas eBook is absolutely free! If you decide that you love the eBook and would like more free holiday craft projects, don't forget to sign up for our free e-mail newsletter, Create and Celebrate, to become part of a community of holiday crafters. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free craft projects, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- DIY ideas and inspiration for all of your favorite holidays and occasions, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, and more.
- Access to our free project library full of thousands of free craft instructions
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community
This collection of dollar store crafts will serve as a wonderful source of inspiration that will help you transform your home for Christmas. These fun and festive Christmas crafts can be used year after year. Express your creativity while you decorate your home for the holidays with your free, printable copy of our eBook. Personalize your Christmas celebration, handmade Christmas gifts, and your tree with these 10 amazing crafts that your friends and family will be sure to admire. With this 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas eBook, you’ll be sure to make the Christmas season an even more memorable time of year for you and your loved ones.
Download your copy of 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Frosty Pine Cone Trees
- No Sew Fabric Snowflake
- Easy Gingerbread House Ornaments
- Mason Jar Fairy House
- Winter Floral Ball Jar Vases
- Super Easy Bauble and Light Filled Star
- Wintery Glass Jar Tea Light Holder
- Bright Button Wreath
- Easy No-Sew Snowflake Ornaments from Felted Wool Sweaters
- Wrapping Paper Pop-up Gift Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Diy Spice Tube Valentines With Free Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Upcycled Valentines Bottle Lights
- Easy Love Bug Valentines
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts