Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
12 DIY Stockings for Christmas
With a simple Christmas stocking template, you can make DIY Christmas projects fit for the mantle!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to make Christmas stockings with the tutorials listed below. We have plenty of Christmas stocking patterns to choose from, so take your time and pick your favorite! These 12 DIY Stockings for Christmas will add a personal touch to your Christmas decor this year, whether they are made of chenille, burlap, or anything in between. If you are throwing a holiday party this year, don't forget to decorate your home with DIY Christmas projects like these. Just make sure they're big enough for Santa to stuff them full! Your children or grandchildren will love coming downstairs on Christmas morning to see what was left in their very own handmade stockings.
Need something to put in those stockings? With our awesome collection, you will be prepared to celebrate Christmas the best way possible: 100+ Simple Christmas Craft Ideas to Make This Year
12 DIY Stockings for Christmas
Simple Christmas Stocking Pattern - It's fun to customize easy sewing projects for Christmas - especially when they're so simple to create. Feel free to get as creative as you want with this Simple Christmas Stocking Pattern.
DIY Christmas Stocking - Tis the season to get into a festive mood and make this incredibly simple DIY Christmas Stocking that is a no sew pattern! With this tutorial, you will learn how to make stockings that make your mantle look absolutely darling.
Easy Personalized Christmas Stockings - Looking for a crafty way to show your family you care this Christmas this year? Look no further than this tutorial for Easy Personalized Christmas Stockings.
Traditional Christmas Stockings - Nothing is more fun to wake up to on Christmas morning than a mantel hung with stuffed stockings. This year, make Traditional Christmas Stockings for everyone in the family.
Sew Cute Stockings - Decorate your mantel with the Sew Cute Stockings. Stockings are not only for Christmas morning.
Chenille Christmas Stocking - Christmas stockings are fun to hang up because they always get filled with candy and handy little gifts you didn't know you needed. Make your own Chenille Christmas Stocking this year with this custom Christmas stocking pattern.
Happy Holiday Stockings - What's better than having handmade Christmas stockings for the family? Making handmade Christmas stockings for the family!
No Sew Stockings - If you're looking for a simple way to make your Christmas stockings this year, and you're not a seamstress, then we have the perfect craft for you. These No Sew Stockings are an easy way to add some homemade Christmas decorations to your house.
Burlap Christmas Stockings - Add a personal touch to your Christmas decor this year with these Burlap Christmas Stockings. These DIY Christmas stockings weave burlap to make a textured stocking body, and add a simple white band along the top to give it some contrast.
Upcycled Coffee Bag Stockings - Reuse some of your leftover useless materials this winter and whip up a few Upcycled Coffee Bag Stockings. These cute stockings are easy-to-make and will cost you next to nothing.
Festive Patchwork Christmas Stocking - Decorate your mantle with this Festive Patchwork Christmas Stocking and make your holiday one to remember! Use this free Christmas stocking pattern and easy-to-follow instructions to create your own version with your favorite fabrics!
Thrift Store Sweater Stocking - Making handmade Christmas stockings is so much better than buying them, don't you think? And it's even better when you can sew a Christmas stocking using materials you already have on hand.
What did your childhood Christmas stocking look like? Answer in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
With a simple crochet heart pattern, you can create a headband that will look cute on any new addition to your life. Whether it's… Continue reading: "Adorable Amish Crochet Heart Headband"
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Gift Wrap DIY Organizer Solution
- Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree
- Christmas Angel Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Free Printable Scandinavian Christmas Tags
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Winter Floral Ball Jar Vases
- 30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea
- Felt Poinsettia Christmas Wreath
- DIY Antique Star Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts