8 DIY Christmas Card Display Ideas
With so many cards coming in through the mail, a DIY card holder can be a life-saver. Proudly display your holiday spoils with these DIY holiday card display ideas.
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Find inspiration for how to display your holiday cards with a cool DIY card holder from this list. Check out our collection of 8 DIY Christmas Card Display Ideas for fun ways to display your cards as you also decorate your home for the holidays. Here, you will find DIY holiday card display ideas from all over the web. With these DIY Christmas ideas, you will have unique decorations that are low-budget and a blast to create. Browse our collection and find the DIY holder that will best suit your home. Whether you're going for thrifty or something totally unique, you'll be able to find it here.
Christmas is well on its way and with it comes beautiful decorations and DIY gifts you can make for your friends! With our awesome collection, you will be prepared to celebrate Christmas the best way possible: 100+ Simple Christmas Craft Ideas to Make This Year
8 DIY Christmas Card Display Ideas
Thrifty Holiday DIY Card Holder - If you've got way more holiday cards than you know what to do with, then it might be a good time to put them on display with this useful DIY home decor that looks great wherever you put it. Not everyone is interested in taping their cards to the back of the door, which makes this Thrifty Holiday DIY Card Holder perfect for the minimalist.
Rustic Wooden Christmas Card Display - Who doesn't love receiving holiday cards in the mail? This Rustic Wooden Christmas Card Display is a great way to show off all the lovely holiday cards that you've received from friends and family.
DIY Christmas Tree Card Display - If you have some extra space on your walls where you can add more Christmas decorations, you should fill that space with this simple DIY Christmas Tree Card Display. This is an easy wood craft for Christmas that will show off all the lovely Christmas cards you've received.
DIY Christmas Tree Holiday Card Display - Holiday cards shouldn’t be stuffed into a corner or stacked next to the junk mail. You should be able to display the loving cards your friends and family send you during the holiday season. If you have a blank wall and lots of lovely cards, try this DIY Christmas Tree Holiday Card Display.
DIY Christmas Card Display - It's the holiday season and Christmas cards from family and friends are rolling in almost daily. The front of the fridge is already overflowing and so is the mantel. Make this cute and incredibly easy DIY Christmas Card Display and you'll never wonder how to display Christmas cards again.
Christmas Card Display Cart - It's time to start saving those Christmas cards you receive from just about everyone! Recycle your Christmas cards and make this Christmas Card Display Cart project to make last year's cards a part of this year's Christmas decorating ideas.
Washi Tape Christmas Card Wall Gallery - Do you have a ton of beautiful Christmas cards but no idea how to display them? Consider using that blank wall in your living room or kitchen and making a Washi Tape Christmas Card Wall Gallery.
Handmade Mousetrap Christmas Card Display - Have you been wracking your mind wondering how to display Christmas cards this year? If you can't seem to find a spot in your home that feels just right, give this Handmade Mousetrap Christmas Card Display a try.
Just because December 25th is right around the corner doesn't mean there isn't still time to make some easy Christmas crafts! Find stocking stuffer ideas, Christmas ornament ideas, and tons of Christmas craft ideas with our favorite easy Christmas crafts: 75+ Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
Who do you send your Christmas cards to? Tell us in the comments below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Instead of tossing bottles in the trash, you can make them into Earth Day crafts that double as lawn decor! It's easier than you think… Continue reading: "Plastic Bottle Flowers for the Yard"
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Gift Wrap DIY Organizer Solution
- Seasons Greetings Hershey's Kisses Christmas Tree
- Christmas Angel Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Free Printable Scandinavian Christmas Tags
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Winter Floral Ball Jar Vases
- 30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea
- Felt Poinsettia Christmas Wreath
- DIY Antique Star Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Coffee Crochet Mug Cozy Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Mother's Day Card Embellished With Crochet Lilac Flowers
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Mother’s Day Picture Frame Embellished With Crochet Flowers
- Free Printable Mother's Day Cards
- Outline Flower Crochet Potholder
- Mother’s Day Printables
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts