This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Bruce The Spruce Tree
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"This simple amigurumi Christmas tree can be further embellished with beads, buttons, or yarn “tinsel.” This is the tenth pattern in the 2020 Knit Along with KAL Corner. Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit, purl Knitting flat in rows, increasing, decreasing (k2tog), seaming Links to video and photo tutorials for k2tog, increasing, and seaming included in pattern Skill Level Easy Finished Size Approximately 3.75” (9.5 cm) tall before stuffing. Materials King Cole Island Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein each in 4530 Palm (CA), 4526 Pebble (CB), and 4527 Pink Coral (CC), or approximately 20 yd (18.5 m) in CA, 10 yd (9 m) in CB, and 1 yd (1 m) in CC in any light weight yarn. US Size 2.5/3 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge. 6 mm black safety eyes - 1 pair. Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Polyester Fiber Fill. Clover Chibi yarn needles. Gauge 27 sts rows = 4” (10 cm) in stockinette st. Exact gauge is not critical for this pattern."
Read NextBright Button Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- Bright Button Wreath
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament
- Handmade Mousetrap Christmas Card Display
- Sock Angel Ornament
- Beautiful Bird Wood Slice Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Snowman Mason Jar Food Gift With White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Homespun Apple and Spice Stove Top Potpourri
- Candy Cane Wreath
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts