Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This easy and fun kid-friendly pipe cleaner Christmas tree craft is a quick and fun project to make together this holiday season! Using only pipe cleaners, glue and the tiny decorations of your family's choice, wind multiple strands of similar colors around a cone or funnel to get a Christmas tree shape. Tuck in the ends and add some fun and festive decorations for an adorable table or mantle decoration that can be made together in minutes! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts