Sewing the Seasons
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Sewing the Seasons
By Sandi Henderson
Gifted by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Within the pages of Sewing the Seasons by Sandi Henderson, you will find a plethora of different sewing projects well-suited for each season of the year. The 23 projects that are included in this book from John Wilery & Sons, Inc. will allow you to celebrate your sewing skills and the unique seasons, all year long. The different patterns included in Sewing the Seasons will cater to a wide variety of sewists of all different tastes and skill levels. Henderson begins her book with a sweet and personal note to the reader discussing how much she adores the seasonal changes; which acts as the inspiration for her sewing pattern book. This sewing book will take you from the beginning of spring all the way through the end of winter, with great variety.
This collection of seasonal sewing patterns will supply you with more than enough options to last the entire year to come. From light and airy spring umbrellas to summer totes to fall pumpkins and finally to winter stockings, this collection of patterns will guide you through the sunshine and into the snow. Sandi Henderson gives you a craft for every aspect of the seasons. Sew your own seasonal treasures with the help of this craft book.
All of the different projects that are included in Sewing the Seasons comes with a full color image of the completed projects, a step-by-step guide, and description pattern images to help you move from step to step. Each of the 23 different DIY projects included in this book will keep you practising your sewing talents all year long!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Sweet Confections: Beautiful Candy to Make at Home
- Pretty in Patchwork: Holidays: 30+ Seasonal Patchwork Projects to Piece, Stitch, and Love
- Packaging Your Crafts
- One Painting a Day
- Sew Merry and Bright: 21 Easy, Fun, and Festive Patterns
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts