We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
By Jenny Doh
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.Com
Creative Lettering, by Jenny Doh, is composed by 16 different sections that feature hand lettering techniques and tips from 16 different artists. Each of the different styles and lettering skills included in this book is presented to the reader in a clear and concise way, meaning that these techniques can be easily understood by the reader. The 16 talented artists featured in this book come from a range of stylistic backgrounds including, calligraphy, painting, collage, card making, and graphic design. With such a wide range of styles and techniques to choose from, the reader is able to consider many different and unique perspectives on hand lettering. This book is a wonderful tool for crafters that also depend upon narrative to bring their works to life. Collagists, journalers, and mixed media artists will especially benefit from the knowledge that this book has to offer. Whether you are searching for a new way to add narrative to your craft work, or you are just starting out with hand lettering, Creative Lettering is a wonderful tool to use.
Creative Lettering is split-up into 16 different sections, one section for each of the different artists included in the book. Some of the different lettering styles that are included in this collection are doodle lettering, floral lettering, outside-in writing, feathered letters, and textured letters. Each one of the 16 different sections includes an explanation of the artist's favorite tools, how to use them, and step-by-step directions on their favorite technique. These step-by-step instructions are accompanied by photographs which help describe each step in even more detail. There are also many other photos included in this book to serve as inspiration for the reader. With the help of Creative Lettering any crafter will be well on their way to adding creative and appealing narrative to their collages, handmade cards, banners, and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Sweet Confections: Beautiful Candy to Make at Home
- Pretty in Patchwork: Holidays: 30+ Seasonal Patchwork Projects to Piece, Stitch, and Love
- Packaging Your Crafts
- One Painting a Day
- Sew Merry and Bright: 21 Easy, Fun, and Festive Patterns
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts