Never Been Stitched
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Never Been Stitched
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Hendrix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
The latest book from Amanda Carestio, Never Been Stitched, is the ultimate collection of no-sew patterns for fabric lovers that don’t always want to pick up a needle and thread. Implementing fun and original techniques using an assortment of fusible materials, crafters quickly learn that you can become a fabric fanatic without needing to use a sewing needle or a sewing machine. This no-sew guide is ideal for creative crafters looking for quick and simple solutions to their handmade needs. Whether you have never worked with fabric before or you have serious sewing skills, this book is a great collection of tutorials for you. The forty-five different projects included in this book from Lark Crafts range from bags to pillows to DIY clothing patterns and many more ideas.
One of the greatest features of this book is the basics section. This section covers the basic skills needed to get started on the included projects, making it an extremely helpful tool. Along with this tool, author Amanda Carestio’s detailed descriptions and gorgeous pictures make each tutorial a cinch without a sticth! Never Been Stitched makes for a great book for any skill level. Also featured, you will find a selection of templates. The included templates make this book especially great for beginners who need a bit more help with their work. No matter how simple these projects are, this no-sew guide will quickly become an essential staple to your collection. If you love a handmade look but don’t have the hours required for sewing patterns readily available, this no-sew guide is too sweet to pass up.
Enter to win Never Been Stitched from 7/30/2014 - 8/13/2014
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pom-Poms! 25 Awesomely Fluffy Projects
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- Embroidery: 35 Projects to Decorate, Celebrate, and Embellish
- Sweet Confections: Beautiful Candy to Make at Home
- Pretty in Patchwork: Holidays: 30+ Seasonal Patchwork Projects to Piece, Stitch, and Love
- Packaging Your Crafts
- One Painting a Day
- Sew Merry and Bright: 21 Easy, Fun, and Festive Patterns
- Enter to win Adult Coloring Books!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts