How to Make Elmo and Cookie Monster Cupcakes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Make easy, homemade Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes with just a few items! Not great at decorating cakes? That's not a problem because these unique Sesame Street cupcakes use sprinkles for the faces. Just ice a domed cupcake, then dip the cupcake into blue sprinkles for Cookie Monster and red for Elmo. After that, use icing tubes for their faces - and a half cookie for Cookie Monster's mouth. The ingredients are easy and the cupcakes turn out great! It's a fun activity to do with your toddler or a great party dessert!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- large bag of red sprinkles
- large bag of blue sprinkles
- chocolate chip cookies broken in half
- icing tubes in white, black, and orange
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Best Birthday Party Ideas for Adults
Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
Precious Pinecone Pineapple Decorations
Stellar String Birthday Candles
Superhero Homemade Snow Globes
37 Heartfelt Handmade Gift Ideas for Friends
Magical Unicorn Sprinkles Craft
Tea Party Fascinators
Lovely Unicorn Party Favor Craft
Glittery Lace Crown
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts