Colour Wheel Blanket
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"The colour wheel blanket is a festivity of colour! You can choose your own colour scheme or go wild with all the leftovers you still have, either way you’ll have a wonderful blanket to show for all the hard work. Stitches used in this pattern are (US terms): *chain *slip stitch *bobble stitch *double crochet 4 together *double crochet. The motifs measure approximately 13 cm when joined, so you can make the blanket pretty much any size you want. My version measures 1.30m by 1.50m."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Orange Dot Quilts
- DIY Jewelry Box Gift
- Duct Tape Coasters (using dollar tree duct tape)
- Paper Flowers for Kids
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Five Petal Flower
- How to Make a Ribbon Lei with Three Colors
- Welcome Spring Wreath
- Easy 4th of July Sensory Bottles
- Customized Wedding Gift Topper
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts