Scrapbook Page Flowers
If you are looking for a way to make pretty paper flowers into a hair accessory, this is the perfect spring craft for you! Make your own Scrapbook Page Flowers and glue them to a simple headband. Find your favorite scrapbook paper, create a layered paper flower, and wear; it's that simple! These hair accessories are the perfect paper flower craft for any diva looking for a DIY project for spring.
- Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
- FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
- Mod Podge ® Brushstroke - Matte, 8 oz.
- Scrapbook Paper Scraps
- Wax paper
- Hot glue
- Large gem
- Felt circle
- To make the flower, tear 3 pieces of scrapbook paper into 3 different sized circles.
- Crinkle the flowers and open flat onto wax paper.
- Working with Extreme Glitter Hologram, coat each one with either a thick layer of glitter, a dollop of glitter in the center or glitter around the edge. Let dry, then peel from the wax paper.
- Hot glue the flower circles together in the center. Then hot glue a large gem in the center of the flower.
- Attach to the headband using hot glue.
- Glue a small circle of felt to the underside to finish off the design.
Kiss winter goodbye with a few crafts for spring that will surely brighten up your season - especially after the dampness of winter. With this free eBook, 12 Fun Crafts for Spring, you'll find that there’s nothing like creating simple projects that will give your home a breath of fresh springtime air.
Read NextRecycled Bow Tie Headband