The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Easy Copper Foil Place Cards
By: Kelly Egan from asideofsweet.com
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Copper is the new gold! These copper foil place cards are easy to make and perfect to decorate your Thanksgiving or Christmas table this year. Copper is having a serious moment. It’s replaced gold as the favorite metallic for decor and styling. You can find everything from copper flatware to copper furniture. For our Friendsgiving this year, I focused on a navy and copper color scheme for our table decor. I used copper foil to decorate the name cards for our guests in this easy DIY. It’s easy to find online and one packet should last you for many projects."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Amish Thanksgiving DIY Candle Holders
- Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas and Crafts
- Paper Tube Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thankful For Pumpkin
- Knit Turkey Finger Puppet
- 30 Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts
- My Thankful Book
- 108 Thanksgiving Crafts to Be Grateful For
- Thanksgiving Twig Centerpiece
- Truly Adorable DIY Napkin Rings
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts