Sew Splash Balls from Bathing Suits
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Sew splash balls with old bathing suits and a free pattern for upcycled summer fun at the pool, beach or just in your backyard! Drop them in the water and throw them at each other for a cool splash! Perfect for summer vacation play! Use the free template to cut the pieces of the ball from an old swimsuit. Sew the pieces together, stuff the ball and sew the opening shut with a ladder stitch (or other hand stitch that you prefer). Then you’re ready to play and get wet!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Free ball pattern
- Old bathing suit
- Polyfill stuffing
- Hand needle and other sewing supplies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Diy Spice Tube Valentines With Free Printable Valentines Day Gift Tags
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts