This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sew Splash Balls from Bathing Suits
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Sew splash balls with old bathing suits and a free pattern for upcycled summer fun at the pool, beach or just in your backyard! Drop them in the water and throw them at each other for a cool splash! Perfect for summer vacation play! Use the free template to cut the pieces of the ball from an old swimsuit. Sew the pieces together, stuff the ball and sew the opening shut with a ladder stitch (or other hand stitch that you prefer). Then you’re ready to play and get wet!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Free ball pattern
- Old bathing suit
- Polyfill stuffing
- Hand needle and other sewing supplies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- Simple Mother's Day Paper Vase
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts