Faux Ceramic Knobs on Jars
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Learn to make faux ceramic knobs using mod podge and napkins. Use the knobs on drawers, dressers or fun upcycling storage like these recycled jars. All you need are plain wood knobs, mod podge, napkins, paint and some old jars. Instant cute storage for your pantry. I was able to get rid of those bulky original packages for quinoa, steel cut oats, vanilla beans and sea salt. You can never have enough storage jars in my opinion."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Wood Knobs
- Mod Podge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts