Turn Broken Flip flops into DIY Stamps
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"It’s so annoying when your flip flops break and it’s bad for the environment to throw them in the trash. So what can you do with your broken flip flops? Easy: turn them into fun DIY alphabet stamps, pedicure toe separators and anti-pinch window guards! Cut a flip flip into rectangles and use an Xacto knife to cut out the shapes or letters that you want. For the toe separators and window guards, all you have to do is cut openings in a larger pieces. So easy and a super useful upcycling project!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Broken flip flops
- Scissors and/or Xacto knife
NotesThanks so much for looking! :) Lisa
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- How To Decorate A Small Porch For 4th Of July
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Easy Candy Sampler Gift Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts