This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Shell Treasure Box
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use your collection of shells and nautical napkins to create this Shell Treasure box- for holding MORE beach finds, of course! You can complete the project in an afternoon using craft paint, shells, napkins, glue, and wood beads. It's a perfect beginner craft and can be made with dollar-store items and found objects- so this nets out to under $5 and won't break the bank. The finished box makes a lovely gift, can hold potpourri, or trinkets on your nightstand."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- acrylic paint
- sea shell
- mod podge
- wood beads
- paint brushes
- hot glue & gun
Read NextCandy Tins to Travel Tins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn
- Sandstone Scarf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Pudding Shots Recipe
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Easy Christmas Punch Recipe
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Christmas String Art
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts