Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I've been painting my nails for years, and decorating with whatever I could create with a dotting tool, but this was my first experience with nail stamping. I used to be intimidated by the idea, but once I finally sat down, and tried it, I had so much fun with it! I used stained glass stamping plates from Maniology, and didn't want to go too overboard with the stamping so I just stuck to accenting my middle and ring fingers."
- Maniology MXM055 Stamping Plate from the May 2021 Mani x Me Subscription Box
- Stamping Polish
- Variety of Nail Polish
- Small Tip Dotting Tool
- Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper – I have two
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- DIY I Spy Bottle for Hanukkah
- DIY Dinosaur Shabbat Candle Holders
- Purim Characters DIY Clothespin Dolls
- How to Celebrate Purim at Home
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts