DIY Beach Umbrella Carry Bag with Shoulder Strap
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Do you love the beach, but you can’t tollerate too much sun for very long? Sew up a beach umbrella carry bag with a comfy shoulder strap, and you'll be able to bring your umbrella with you for some cool shade! Measure around your umbrella and cut the fabric accordingly to make a custom-fit bag. The strap gets sewn on securely so that it won’t be under stress. Sew the side up and box the corners. Then all you have to do is pop your umbrella inside and get your bathing suit and sunblock ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Heavy weight fabric - two pieces about 125 x40 cm and 12x70 cm.
- Usual sewing supplies
NotesThis is a really easy tutorial that is super useful in the summer. A lot of my readers have made these and have been very happy with them!
Thanks for looking! :) Lisa
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful Christmas ornament this holiday season with recyclables from your own home. This Recycled Light Bulb Angel Ornament… Continue reading: "Recycled Light Bulb Angel Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- How To Make A Pen Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Painting Framed Glass
- Diy Candle Holders
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts