Giant Paper Mache Cactus
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love giant cacti but they take years to grow and are really expensive to buy. So I thought it would be fun to make my own giant paper mache cacti to add some summer fun to my patio. They were really quite straight forward to make and this was a craft that all the family got involved in. During the summer they cactus sit on the patio bringing some fun to our parties and BBQ's. In the winter my sun has the cactus in his room and uses it as a coat/hat rack."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Chicken wire
- plaster of Paris
- paper napkins
- wooden pole
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa French Bulldog
- Christmas Reindeer
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Diy Candle Holder Gift In A Jar
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Owl Sweater Wreath
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts