This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern
"If you are looking for a quick and easy quilt project, this Charming Pinwheel Pastel Mini Quilt Pattern is perfect. With just four simple half square triangles, you can create a charming mini quilt that will add a pop of color to any room. Quilting Project for Using Fabric Scraps The patchwork design is perfect for showcasing your favorite fabric scraps. Pinwheels are so much fun the colors are soft and sweet, perfect for a little girl’s room or any quilt lover’s collection. Plus, it’s an easy pattern that comes together quickly, great for a new quilter."
- Blue and pink colored fabric 1/8 yard of each. Today,
- Backing fabric. One single piece measuring 12” X 12”.
- Batting. A piece measuring 12” X 12”, the same size as the quilt back
- Binding. A length of fabric measuring 42” long and 2 1/2” wide.
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- clips and pins