This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
"Make this charming pastel half square mini quilt pattern in any colors to match the nursery theme. This quick and easy project can be completed in just a few hours, and it’s sure to be a hit with the new mom-to-be. Beginner 9-inch Quilt Block Pattern This beginner 9-inch quilt block pattern is perfect for those just getting started. With minimal piecing and straightforward instructions, you’ll be able to create this pretty block in no time. Since this mini quilt block just uses squares and half square triangles, it is a perfect choice for a beginner quilter. It’s a really cute block that you can use in all sorts of different projects."
- Blue colored fabric 1/8 yard.
- Purple flower fabric 1/4 yard.
- Backing fabric . One single piece measuring 12” X 12”.
- Batting. A piece measuring 12” X 12”, the same size as the quilt back.
- Binding. A length of fabric measuring 42” long and 2 1/2” wide
- sewing machine
- iron and ironing board
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilting ruler
- clips and pins