This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The website is not working."
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"The Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern is the perfect project for quilters of all levels. This charming quilt features a classic half square triangle design that is easy to create and adds a lovely touch to any bedroom, especially a baby’s nursery. With its soft and soothing color palette, this quilt is gender neutral. It is sure to bring sweet dreams to anyone who snuggles up under it. So, gather your fabric and let’s get started on creating a cozy and beautiful quilt that will be cherished for years to come."
You will need a total of 16 7 1/2 x 7 ½ inch squares for this pattern.
A = Peach Fabric 2 fat quarters. Cut 6, 7 1/2 x 7 ½ inch squares.
B = Blue Fox 1 fat quarter. Cut 2, 7 1/2 x 7 ½ inch squares.
C = Blue Stripe 1 fat quarter. Cut 4, 7 1/2 x 7 ½ inch squares.
D = White Fox 1 fat quarter. Cut 4, 7 1/2 x 7 ½ inch squares.
Light Grey Sashing 1 yard.
Cut 12, 1 ½ x 6 ½ inch strips. (Vertical sashing between the squares).
Cut 3, 1 ½ x 27 ½ inch strips. (Horizontal sashing between the rows).
Light Grey Border Fabric – First Border
Cut 2, 2 x 27 ½ inch strips. (Vertical sashing on the sides).
Cut 2, 2 x 30 ½ inch strips. (Horizontal sashing on the top and bottom).
White Border Fabric ½ yard – Second Border
Cut 2, 2 x 30 ½ inch strips. (Vertical sashing on the sides).
Cut 2, 2 x 34 inch strips. (Horizontal sashing on the top and bottom).
Mint Green Border Fabric ½ yard – Third Border
Cut 2, 2 1/2 x 34 inch strips. (Vertical sashing on the sides).
Cut 2, 2 1/2 x 38 inch strips. (Horizontal sashing on the top and bottom).
1 ½ yards of coordinating fabric.
1/2 yard. I used leftover fabric from the fat quarters to make this binding.
Make the binding 2 ½ x 172 inches long.
1 ½ yards. Cotton batting (like Warm & Natural) to make this quilt.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
Read NextDenim Scrap Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Baby Shower Gift Bouquet
You can fit everything that an expecting mother needs in one adorable package with the help of this amazing baby shower tutorial. Make… Continue reading: "Baby Shower Gift Bouquet"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Fun Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts