10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my patience is wearing thin. So instead of waiting for the real thing, I decided to make a forsythia wreath with silk flowers to brighten up my door. This was actually a very easy project. It did take me about an hour and a half to put together, but I don’t mind. I find crafting to be a de-stressor. And frankly, I needed that today. I did beat my fingers up a bit bending the floral wire over and over again, but I’ve paid worse dues for sure."
- Sunburst grapevine wreath
- 10-15 stems of silk forsythia stems I used 11
- 22- gauge floral wire
- Wire snips
- Hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- Ruffled Mini Flower Doily
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Crochet Oval Lace Doily
- Front Yard Rock & Succulent Garden
- How To Decorate A Small Porch For 4th Of July
- Nature Inspired Stained Glass Nails
- Easy Candy Sampler Gift Box
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts